After THREE days Blogger says it is finally "resolved"!!!!!! I hope this isn't temporary. I think I need to join a Blog-o-holics group. This was REALLY hard to not blog for three days! Thank you Blogger People for fixing this issue with Safari!
This was supposed to be my pic for Wordless Wednesday so enjoy it on Friday night, now. HA!

9 comments:
Yeah! Panda goodness is back with pictures!!!! Glad you got it sorted! :) Have a good weekend.
Thank goodness!!! I was going through Panda withdrawl. (c:
I'm glad it's fixed! I want some more pictures..
I'm glad I was out of town for this. I would have joined you in that Bloger-holics group. Can't wait to see ya. Come see my pics from chicago.
I LOVE when they fix things!
YEY!!!!! Glad your back! Missed you-ha! I know what you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about the blog a holics!
Very sweet......glad your back! ;)
Glad everything is resolved.
Go ahead, say it with me,
"My name is Panda Mom, and I'm a bloggaholic"
(Don't worry, you are in good company!)
What a great photo!
Post a Comment