Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Help?

It seems that other Bloggers are experiencing the same tech problems that I am. I guess since this is a free service from Blogger that I just have to wait and see what happens. Apparently I am totally addicted to blogging with pictures, because to me it isn't worth it without them.....AHHHHH....this is KILLING me!

12 comments:

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Clear your computer's cache. It's in your preferences file. Good luck...it worked for me.

Beckyb said...

I'm having issues too - I used Firefox instead of IE and it worked great - you might try that.

JenLo said...

I always use firefox and I think it works much better.

redmaryjanes said...

Are you on the new blogger? I'm on new blogger and I can upload ok.

GloryandGrace said...

You know, us "serious" bloggers don't have to mess with that kind of thing...

Emmie said...

I've had problems like that before as well! Hopefully it will be fixed soon! :)

Nikki said...

Hope you get it all figured out.
(this blogging stuff certainly can be an addiction!)

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

no freakin kidding me!!!!!!!!2 HOURS ON THIS THING TO DO A Thursday Thirteen and its still messed up!uggggg. I feel your pain-=hahahahahaa Thank God The MAN is home so I can have that lux. of fiddling around on the computer!

Loraena Tuttle said...

I'm having the same problems, and I always use firefox! My fonts are messed up too, if I change them in any way from the template default. I hope it gets fixed soon!

Much Ado said...

Hope you get it fixed soon, I'm not a big fan of computer problems!

Mardi said...

I hope your get this resolved soon! I agree...a post without pictures is just not as fun.

Hang in there!

Steffie B. said...

I haven't had any problems this morning! Good luck!