Friday, March 30, 2007

The Beauty of Spring




These lovely buttercups pop up in our front yard every evening around 6:00 PM. They really are beautiful amongst the lush green grash. I remember growing up enjoying these fun little flowers just like PandaGirl does. So sweet and simple.

We are very busy this weekend so I won't be back until my next Memory Lane Monday. Since PandaPop is a Children's Minister we are heading up a pre-teen retreat this weekend. PG is so excited because we are letting her attend and bring her sleeping bag and all the garb that goes along with it. I will be posting pics of us in our cute matching t-shirts that PandaPop had made for us. The last time we did this was two years ago. I will post those pics as well and see how much PG has grown. Until Monday....have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

We'll miss having Panda Girl spend the night with us, but I bet she will have more fun hanging out with the big kids. Have a great time and we'll see ya Monday.

Kim said...

Sweet pictures!


kim

Emmie said...

Sorry I haven't commented on the blog in awhile! As you've probably seen we're on vacation so I don't have the time to get around to all the blogs, just a few different ones every day! Well, I plan to visit your blog more often!! Cute pics...beautiful flowers!!

Nikki said...

Beautiful pictures.
Enjoy your weekend...can't wait to see some pics!