Texas is covered in Bluebonnets for the next couple of weeks! If you have never seen these beauties in person then just GOOGLE it and get a little eye-candy for yourself. The sides of the highways are literally like oceans of blue-ish, purple covering the ground. Just gorgeous. We missed out last year because of a drought. No rain...no bluebonnets. It is the state flower and a tradition among Texans to plop your kids or yourself right in the middle of them for pictures. They don't last long and you have to seize the opportunity when you can. We trapsed across a field in wet grass to get to this patch so we wouldn't be on the side of the road with our little ones.
After our quick photo opp we headed to The Warming Hut
for our Easter Egg Hunt in her back yard. Too fun!
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Bluebonnets, Bunnies and Babes, OH MY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love the playgroup. It does my heart good to see those little girls!
Precious pictures with such beautiful little girls!!!
Jennifer R.
LOVE the pictures with all the girls in the flowers! It's just beautiful!
It was a perfectly delightful day!!
In response to your comment on my blog...Picassa. I tweak all my pictures on Picassa. You can download it free from Google. I ablsolutely love it!
I agree, the pics of all those little cuties together are just incredible!
I love 'em.
Beautiful!
Post a Comment