Sunday, April 08, 2007
Easter Morning 2007
Our weather has been unseasonably COLD! We even had snow flurries yesterday which hasn't happened in April since 1938! Needless to say our egg hunts were cold....brrrrr...and our cute clothes were covered up with winter coats. For those of you living in areas that are supposed to be cold at Easter, please realize that we usually have pleasant, sunny, 70 degree weather for this time of year. We were blessed to be reminded that we are washed "white as snow" by the blood of Jesus on this chilly-willy Resurrection morning.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Looks fun even though it was chilly - yes, we are VERY cold here too!! So much for Easter Dresses with no sleeves!! Happy Easter - we have such a GOOD GOD!!!
Cute dress! I saw from Mommy Spice that you were getting some cold weather! wow! We are hot and sunny here in AZ! :) Did you see Cincinnatti, OH got a blizzard for Easter! weird weather! Hope you had a wonderful day.
Too cute! The weather is crazy. I wore my leather coat to church this morning!!!
Love PG's little outfit, how cute!
PG looks lovely, as usual. She's such a girly-girl...white purse and everything! Too cute.
What a doll she is!
I really wasn't sure if I was going to put S.G. in her springy Easter dress. I did, and just bundled her up. Panda Girl looks precious.
PG is lookin' good in her Easter best!
It is yucky cold here too!
Post a Comment