Enjoy these little flashbacks of Easter morning when I was just a tot and when I was about 7 or 8 years old. I like how my big brother is holding onto my hand and the sun is so bright that he can't even look into the camera. Ahhh....memories.
I remember seeing pictures of our family similar to these. It's awfully hard to smile and be happy when the sun is blinding you and tears are streaming down your cheeks...but we did it!
Daughter of the King of kings.
Wife of PandaPop.
Mom of PandaGirl & PandaJoy.
Owner of PandaKitty & DeafDoggie.
Photographer.
Jeep owner and lover.
Friend of many.
Transformed.
Untangled.
7 comments:
I remember seeing pictures of our family similar to these. It's awfully hard to smile and be happy when the sun is blinding you and tears are streaming down your cheeks...but we did it!
I love those pictures! They remind me of when I was little. You were such a cutie!
Oh my it is good to look back at old pictures and remember.Those are some cute pictures.
I love the pic of you and your brother. I also love the one of PG skipping away from the camera. Miss you and hope your garage sale went well.
Maude
Look how cute you are!! Love the old photos!
Wow...what fun to have those! Thanks for sharing!
Love the old pics. The pig tails are great.
Post a Comment