
Thirteen Prophecies of the Old Testament of the Bible Fulfilled by Jesus Christ in the New Testament. (There are more than 100, but I am just doing 13).
1. OT: Genesis 3:14-15
NT: Galatians 4:4; Hebrews 2:14; 1 John 3:8
2. OT: Micah 5:2-5
NT: Matthew 2:1-6
3. OT: Isaiah 7:13-14
NT: Matthew 1:18-23; Luke 1:26-35
4. OT: Psalm 118:2-23
NT: Matthew 21:42
5. OT: Isaiah 29:18
NT: Matthew 11:5; John 9:39; Luke 7:19-22; Mark 7:37
6. OT: Jeremiah 31:31-34
NT: Luke 22:15-20; Hebrews 10:15-20
7. OT: Psalm 35:19
NT: John 15:24-25
8. OT: Psalm 40:7-8
NT: Matthew 26:39; Hebrews 10:5-9
9. OT: Exodus 12:46
NT: John 19: 31-36
10. OT: Deuteronomy 21:23
NT: Galatians 3:13
11. OT: Isaiah 53:12
NT: Luke 23:34
12. OT: Isaiah 7: 14; 8:8-10
NT: Matthew 1:21-23; John 1:14; John 14:8-11; Colossians 2:9
13. OT: Isaiah 9:6
NT: John 14:27; Acts 10:36; Romans 5:1; Ephesians 2:14; Colossians 1:20
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

5 comments:
Wow! What a great post! I'll make note of these and go back to read this week!
Thanks!
Kim
Amen! And Happy Easter to you too.
How do ya like them apples?? I've posted TWO entries since your Thursday Thirteen. See what happens when you have a day off from school AND work?
:)
Love your thursday thirteen!!!I am going to print those off and study those this week!
Thanks for the reminders. Happy Easter to you my friend!
Post a Comment