Thursday, August 31, 2006

Home Sweet Home



These are just a couple of the many pics I take of Miao thoroughly enjoying his new family. (The smiling/laughing one is just how I snapped it. No adjusting or anything. I think it is hilarious!!!) The perks of having a loving family FAR outweigh that awful ol' cage he had to share with two other kitties in the shelter. Amazing what some TLC can do to the spirit. Hmmm.....kinda reminds me of a sweet baby girl from China. Sharing a crib with at LEAST two other babies in the orphanage. Makes a world of difference when someone chooses to love. Thank you, Lord for my daughter (and my kitty-cat).

6 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Love it!! Especially the smiling one.

JenLo said...

We even have kitty cats that are alike--ours is named "Bobcat" and she keeps me in stitches all the time. Love the toothy grin on that one!

Funderstorm said...

You are quite handy with that camera! :) We all know Miao is MUCH happier than he ever dreamed he could be!

One Sided said...

Do you have to tell stupid blond dog jokes to get a cat to laugh like that?

GloryandGrace said...

You have to look at the changes I made to my blog--I'm so proud of myself! I went into the template and separated my friends links from other website links, and then I added a "Currently Reading" list. I can't believe I did it!

Patriot Girl said...

I'm a DBU patriot. That is what it means...