Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Alternate Universe?

OK~bizzaro as it sounds, this morning I was putting laundry in the washing machine and was singing a little song. I am usually humming, whistling, singing some kind of song, mostly praise songs. Not that I want to sound super spiritual, but praise and worship songs are in my heart. Well, apparently my heart had a new song to sing. I found myself swaying to the tune and words of "Nightshift" by the Commodores. I laughed and said outloud to myself, "Nightshift? Where did THAT come from? Blast from the past?" I went about my business. About an hour later I had my computer playing Smooth Jazz from a local radio station (which I adore!!!) and guess what song comes on????? You guessed it! "Nightshift"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to be in some alternate universe and had a glitch in my system and the controllers are saying, "Oh no, she's on to us! She sang the song an hour too early!" Now I know the Bible doesn't say anything about dejavu (sp?) or other bizzare things like this, but I sure had to think twice on this one. Doo-doo----doo-doo, Doo-doo----doo-doo (imagine the theme music from The Twilight Zone). Good day!

3 comments:

Snow White said...

Hey I signed up and am trying to put your blog link on mine. I haven't figured it out yet. Mine is Snowwhitegoes2hico. I'll keep trying. We'll see what happens.
Love, Susan

PandaMom said...

I totally know how to add links now and it's easy-peasy!! I have to talk you through or show you how though. It only took me 10 days to figure it out!!

GloryandGrace said...

It's a Geek
It's a Geek
It's a Geek-Geek-Geek
It's a Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
It's a Geek-Geek Geek