
I admit it. I am addicted to purses and bags. I have quite a few, but would seriously have tons more if I had the money. I LOVE THEM! Small ones. Big bags. Leather backpacks. Tailored. You name it and I can find a use for it. The only problem is that I love each one in this picture so much that I have a hard time choosing which one to carry. I know. This is such a difficult and pressing decision to be made on a daily basis, what with the world and all it's problems and such. This is huge! Backpack is a must for any kind of shopping so I am hands-free...the best! Bags are great for stuffing, say, snacks, drink, change of clothes for Panda-Girl, book, magazines. Tailored are usually trendy and these are fun, too. The mess on the bed in front of these purses is all the trash & treasures I found in them! Needless to say, I am NOT much of a sorter, but rather a stuffer. I don't even have my actual BAGS pictured. That's another story!

4 comments:
.........AND I WONDER WHERE.... THIS HABIT CAME FROM? HA HA HA
(Mom's poor example or Dad's collection of 10 million hats) ha ha Sorry kid!
(Now what about Poor little Panda-girl ..WHAT will she be? The same.... or the 'rebel' ..... never!!! ha ha (Brace yourself Mommy for MORE because....She's girl through and through!)
I am so boring. I want one good purse that matches most of what I wear, and it has to be big enough to hold everything. I never give myself time to change purses, so I may be headed somewhere, grab my purse, head out the door, and realize my purse does not go with my outfit at all. It's just too much trouble.
I'm with you in loving purses, but I do tend to get bored of the same one. So my approach is to buy me a new one every single season, carry with with everything regardless of whether it matches or not, and then send it to bag heaven when the season changes. I used to keep them all, but there are so many bags and so little time, so now I let somebody at the thrift store have my little jewel when I'm done with it.
Truly the ultimate BAG LADY!
Post a Comment