Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy 14th Anniversary to Us!


August 22, 1992....I married my love! We are so blessed to be best friends. The blessing that I love most about us is our crazy sense of humor and the laughter that we experience on a daily basis. Even on yuckie days when life seems overwhelming we somehow can make each other laugh. We quote movie lines, see the weird in things, laugh at ourselves and have a very close kindred-spirit kinda time together. We can't claim riches monetarily, but nothing compares to what the Lord has given us over the past 14 years of marriage. The bottom line though is that it takes TONS of work to make a marriage last. "Last" might sound infantile to someone married a VERY long time as compared to our meagor 14 yrs., but those married a long time will attest to the fact that a great marriage doesn't just happen. It takes effort, prayer and communication. We are blessed. I am blessed. Happy Anniversary Panda-Pop, even though the computer delayed this post for a couple of days. I love you infinity X 2!

4 comments:

GloryandGrace said...

I LOVE those pictures and I LOOOOOOVE you!!

Funderstorm said...

I heartily agree. It's work and well worth it. Congrats.

Chaplain to the Outdoorsmen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chaplain to the Outdoorsmen said...

Mackey here...congrats guys. We are so proud of you. Happy 14th! Steph and I just celebrated 8 years. Time flys when you having fun. Do you all remember when you guys, the funderburks, and we were at the Rangers game when you all accussed me to telling Steph, "I love you." when I really said, "I love that about you.". Well, I do love her and it has been a great 8 years. I know how much you guys love each other as well. It is so good to keep up with our life long friends.

We love you guys!

Kerry & Stephanie