Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ballet-Week #2



It seems that little Miss Panda-Girl remembered some stuff from last week. She sauntered in the class like an old pro. It was fun to see her feel confident in what she could do. I could just eat her up because of how adorable she is! Whether she pursues balllet or not doesn't matter to me in the least. We want her to be who God has called her to be, but she DOES have great body shape, form and movement for ballet....something my "sturdy" thighs were NOT shaped for! I made a much better cheerleader than a gracefully flowing ballerina. Maybe next week I won't post more ballet pics, but the little black outfit and her hair were just too much to pass up!

3 comments:

GloryandGrace said...

I went ahead and got the pictures put on discs, and it was pretty easy to post them after that. As always, thanks for your wise counsel, heehee ;)

Patriot Girl said...

I mean to tell you i don't think Z could get any cuter... That is truly the most adorable thing I have seen.

Mommy Spice said...

I love these pictures. You're lucky you can get close ups. I can't get good pics of Spicy Girl at gymnastics because the parents have to sit up in a loft.