
Is this the most precious thing ever?! Miao discovered that the computer monitor had little pictures on it that moved. Just the thing for a kitten to bat around with his paw. The wallpaper we have is a full screen of Aslan from The Chronicles of Narnia. This pic of the little cat looking square into the face of the BIG cat was just too much.

7 comments:
That's a great picture.
You need find some kind of contest for submitting that picture. It's priceless!!!
You need find some kind of contest for submitting that picture. It's priceless!!!
That is totally the greatest!
I'm the Geek who accidentally posted my comment twice.
I'm the Geek who accidentally posted my comment twice.
Love the picture. It makes me think of what the Lion represents...Christ and how we should be his image.
Also, It makes me think of a cute card that I've seen that says it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of you...only what you think of you, implying that the kitten thinks it's a ferocious lion!
Post a Comment