Monday, July 02, 2007

Memory Lane Monday #14-2005



This is just a quick pic back from spring 2005. Got a lot to do today so no time for a great post! Have a great Monday! ; )

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

OH, she is just so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog too!!

I saw your post on my friend Kelley's blog and I would have emailed you but I don't see a link.

What a cutie PG is. Maybe, when we get to meet SG when they head north, we can meet you too. We can head south. We love meeting new friends and especially sisters in Christ. How fun that would be, especially for me!

Beth

Ashley said...

I know I don't have to tell you this ... but she is so stinkin' cute!!! :)

Mommy Spice said...

Missing you gals. Went to D.D.'s house for some playtime today. The other girls are out of town. I talked to Team Mom, and we thought maybe when everyone is back in town, we could make a trip up there and go to the waterpark. I don't know if I can wait that long though.

Adele said...

She is so beautiful!!