
Thank you for being the amazing man of my dreams! I LOVE that you are 38 today and that I have been around to celebrate 16 of those years! Though things are crazy right now with this move I hope you have a wonderful day full of JOY! I love you infinity X 2!

13 comments:
Happy Birthday to you !!! Happy Birthday to you !! Happy Birthday dear PandaPop, happy birthday to you!!!!
Have a blessed day.
Happy B-day panda-pop! Hope it is a great day!
Whaaaaaat?!?!?! 38?!?!?!?! That means you're....and I'm....oh dear....
Heehee - XOXOXOXO
Happy Birthday Panda Pop! Hope you have a GREAT one! Daddy S. says happy bday too.
Tell Panda Pop that we wish him a very happy b-day!!!!
Happy Birthday Panda Pop! Hope you have a GREAT day~
So sweet!
Happy, happy birthday to you Panda Pop!
Happy Birthday to your sweet man!
Tell Wayne-o we all say Happy B-Day!!!!!
Happy Birthday Panda Pooh!
Happy Birthday Wayne! OK...I have checked it all out...WOW...that is all I have to say about the blogging...have you seen mine lately? Pogonotrophy if you have forgotten how to spell it....let me know when you have a myspace!!
Bye for now Peggy!
Lola...
Happy Birthday to PandaPop! Hope you all had a great day together, even if it was packing boxes!
Happy Birthday Panda Pop!! :) Enjoy!
Post a Comment