Friday, July 27, 2007

Few Days to Move..

I'll be back in a few days. We have to get this crazy move done and out of the way before I can think of blogging any more. We have to wait for internet hook up, settle a bit and blah, blah, blah. You heard all of this mumbo-jumbo three months ago from me! We are overjoyed to be moving into this awesome house and new neighborhood, but as of right now we still have tons to do at the old place...YUCK! Have a great weekend and I'll be back soon!

13 comments:

Terri said...

Hope it goes smoothly. Talk to you soon!

Mommy Spice said...

Can't wait till you get moved and settled. Yay!! NO more "duck" sound from the ceiling!!

Steffie B. said...

Can't wait to see pics! We'll be here waiting!

Elise said...

I hope everything gets done quickly and you are back soon:)

Mississippi Girl said...

Good luck- Hope it goes well!!
Jennifer R.

redmaryjanes said...

Good Luck with the move!

Nikki said...

Thinking of you as you move...thankfully it will all be worth it in the end.

See you soon.

Holly said...

Hope everything goes smoothly with the move. I am sure it will.

Steffie B. said...

Hope things are going smoothly....thinking of you.

Ashley said...

Praying for a smooth transition! :)

Gracie said...

Good luck! Hope for you to come back soon!

Kim said...

You are moving to a new place! Congratulations! Yeah! How exciting for you guys! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Kim

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

WEll.... I am sure this placed will be tons better than the one your moving from! After all you must be a pro in moving- Will check back to how things are going- I got waaaay too bored on here and mostly spend my time on myspace- Love it! I will probably do a goodbye page on blogspot soon-my year on here is coming up as well!