Friday, April 13, 2007

Texas Bluebonnets



I know that I have already posted about bluebonnets, but that was with the playgroup girls. Yesterday was a beautiful day after several kinda winter-like days and the weekend is about to get cold and rainy again, not to forget that the bluebonnets aren't going to last much longer so we had to snap some shots of PG quickly. Have a great weekend!

BTW: Thanks to all my sweet bloggy friends who made me feel really special about my yesterday post. It wasn't my intention to "fish" for compliments, but they were kinda nice! ; )



11 comments:

GloryandGrace said...

Okay, so we have everything BUT bluebonnets here it seems!! I hope you enjoy them while they last, and the pictures are so sweet :)

Mommy Spice said...

I have seen so many more beautiful places to take b.b. pictures. I asked S.G. the other day if we could stop and take some more pictures. She politely said, "No thanks." Now, I could have pushed the issue, but I probably would have ended up with pouty pictures, so I'll have to wait until next year. AT least I got some cute ones with the girls, and a few by herself.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so beautiful! I love this time of year, seeing all of the bluebonnets even though we do not see as many as you guys! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find such a beautiful field? I only see a little spot here and a little spot there. I'd love to take Vader out and snap his photo for his grandparents (cheesy I know!)

Panda Girl is beautiful as always!!

Steffie B. said...

Beautiful pictures....I can't wait until it is warm enough here in MI to plant flowers and take pictures! ;)

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen Texas bluebonnets before!

Mama Darling said...

Great pictures! PG is always so good about having her picture made. Check your email. It will shed a new light on your bluebonnet pictures.

redmaryjanes said...

Beautiful pictures.

Emmie said...

very cute pic of panda girl! those flowers are indeed beautiful!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

ok, these are great pics! As they always are. But especially hard for me to look at! We miss our bluebonnets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, I am thru pouting- I am back to blogging!

Mardi said...

You can never have too many of these sweet pictures!