
Last fall PandaPop discovered this Sci-Fi series, went to the library and borrowed Seaons 1 & 2. We watched SEVENTEEN episodes in ONE WEEK!!! I am NOT a night-owl so for me to stay up until 1:00AM to watch a show...it must be captivating to me. I did a short little post about this show back in the fall, but now I have a lot more blog visitors. I want to know who else watches this series. We have been DVR-ing Season 3 and watch them on Thursday nights. The past few have been such a great story line full of twists!!! Love it! If you are faithful watcher then we just saw the one where Tom and Diane "remember" Maia in the fantasy dreams, Isabelle tries to hurt her father and Shawn tries to kill himself. I know, it sounds weird, but it really is fun. It definitely is a series that you have to see the very first one and don't miss any episodes in order to "get it" and keep up with the characters. Anyway just let me know if you are a watcher, but PLEASE don't spoil then end of Season 3 for us!!!! ; )

7 comments:
I don't watch "The 4400," but my dog's name is Maia.
Haha :)
My shows are:
Battlestar Galactica
House
Heroes
...and yes...American Idol...
I love The 4400! It's one of my favorite shows!!!! LOVE IT!
I have never heard of this, but want to see it now! Can you rent them? I will have to check this out. Thanks for posting!
Maybe Daddy S. and I will start renting them this summer, as all we will have is reruns of our favorites.
LOL...Ha Ha...I am only laughing because I have been so "caught up" in the awful events of this week...and to read...with a great sense of humor...that you guys are enjoying the series...is great. (we all need a release & your blog sort of helped.)
But I am laughing...because you wrote 'that Shawn tried to kill himself....it's so much FUN!
ha ha hummmm LOL... did me miss somefin here? loveya anyway ....ha ha
OOOPS... also....go to my blog, you will appreciate the story.
The 4400 is one of my favs!!! I think we talked about it before. Have a great day!
Post a Comment