Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Just checking
My stinkin' computer keeps kicking me off everytime I try to post pictures!!!! I am soooo mad at this dumb thing right now I could......well, you know! I have darling pics of Panda-Girl's playgroup from yesterday in matching outfits and today is my 14th wedding anniversary and I have some pics of Panda-Pop and I that I want to post!!!!! Very upset right now! Maybe it will work later. I do have the best man in the world as my best friend and hubby, but I sure would like to post the pictures and THEN write about it! HMPH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY # 14
with many, many more
Happy returns of the same!!!
(Sorry about your photos and
computer headaches...
I love seeing all the updates.)
Just pick up the PANDA GIRL AND PANDA POP and head for
'ON THE BORDER' Hooray!!!
Have a happy day and celebration!
Love, Mom & Dad, 3 phatcats & Buddy
Happy 14th! Gary and I had our 14th last Tuesday! Hope you get your pictures to work soon, I want to see the pictures of the girls matching. Has to be tooooo cute!
Love, Shelly
Yeah, get that computer going, would ya? We wanna see pics! Oh, and Happy 14th to you and PPop.
Happy 14th. That's awesome! I tried posting pics of our girls too on the same day, and the blogger wouldn't let me. That's happened before. I usually go back later and try, and it will work.
Post a Comment