Thursday, August 24, 2006

First Day at Ballet


First day at ballet!!!!! What a blessing to my heart. My daughter in ballet, looking darling, telling the teacher that she talked funny, trying to manually separate her feet for First Position, twirling when she should be standing, wiping her nose on her beautiful sheer skirt, acting like Angelina Ballerina (the Mouse) when she should be in Second Position....what can you say for a 3 year old's first day in the ballet? PandaPop and I had a blast watching our sweet little baby girl doin' her thing!

6 comments:

You Little O Wife said...

PRECIOUS is the only word for this! It makes my heart smile to think of Zoe in ballet. In that MercyMe song that says "will I dance before you Jesus, or in awe of you be still," I know I will dance...and it looks like Zoe will too. Love to the Panda-fam!

Stephanie said...

Looks like Zoe had fun. I haven't had the pleasure of watching ballet with Caleb, but his first t-ball games were so much fun as he stood in the outfield seeing how far he could pull his gum out of his mouth.

Funderstorm said...

Watermark has a song...Eliana's song that says on the bridge something like, "the tenderness of God is twirling around in our living room tonight and you need to know that your daddy only wants to freeze you in time". This is a kodak moment for the heart.It makes mine smile.
Love you.

Patriot Girl said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time... Z looks adorable.

Mommy Spice said...

Oh what a doll!

Anonymous said...

How sweet Zoe looks. I remember those days. Dance was so fun for Macenzie. To bad she had to grow up and realize that she was much more athletic then a graceful dancer!!