
My sweet baby turns 5 today. My how time FLIES!!! We are super busy this weekend with a children's retreat and something fun I'm doing tonight that I can't wait to share later, so we are celebrating PG's birthday party NEXT Saturday and it's all about HORSES!!! It's gonna be soooo cute! (I LOVE how she is "into" carrying purses now. This one she is holding over her shoulder has THREE lipglosses in it!)
Here's PG's choice for her teacup this year. It is gorgeous black! Very unusual color for a teacup but, oh so fitting for this year since PG is into "Mulan". The cup looks very Asian and is great addition to her collection!

18 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANDAGIRL!
Uncle D & Aunt K & the gang!
Happy Birthday!!! So beautiful : )
I love the teacup..I may have to copy this tradition from you!
Happy Birthday Panda Girl!! We love you so much and hope to make it to the party next weekend. We have our horse shirt ready.
I love the teacup!!
I my goodness, she looks so grown up with her purse and her lipgloss!
Happy Birthday sweet Panda Girl!
Happy Birthday PandaGirl! You are a real sweetie and such a blessing to all who know you! We are really looking forward to your b-day party next weekend. Love your tea cup!
Can it be? Seems just yesterday we were fervently praying for her....waiting ever so anxiously for you guys to get there and bring her home! My, time truly flies. Blessings on you all!...and the next addition.
Happy Birthday PG!
Happy Happy Birthday Panda Girl! She is a beautiful girl!
I love the tea cup idea! Does she pick out a new one for her birthday every year? How fun!
Awww, happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Panda Girl!!!!!
I too have a tea cup collection! I am sure she will cherish it forever!
Sweet blessings!
Renee
What a fun tradition, going to tea and collecting tea cups! Your daughter will cherish those memories and tea cups forever.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday PandaGirl!!! Big hug!!
How fantastic "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANDAGIRL".
She looks so grown up with her lipgloss on..hehe..very cute!
Happy Birthday Panda Girl!! Wow 5!!! big stuff! :)
Just stopping by to say hi!
Happy B-day PG!!! Wow, 5 years old, what a big step. They grow so fast!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been slacking in the blogosphere :) Love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PANDAGIRL,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
happy B-day PG.....love your tea cup!
Post a Comment