Way to go D & K!
Be sure and leave THEM a COMMENT if you think it is as cute as I said!!! ; )
I LOVE that my goofy brother is totally out there dressed up like a "Mad Scientist" playing with his kids for their brother's birthday!!! That's a real man. (Nice glasses D)

7 comments:
Fantastic party idea and I love the cake. I left a comment on their blog. Thanks for sharing it.
This is sooo precious as we just the other day got invited to a science party like this! I will have to send the mom your blog address - so she can sneak a peak at another science party!
Blessings!
Renee
Very clever!!
I went over to see the pics. Very cute!
That is a great picture! That looks like so much fun.
That's actually going to be my class science experiment in the spring. Can't wait!!
I can't believe your bro.! He's a great dad. That party is alot of work, but great memories. Do you remember when we were going to hook your bro up with my SIL? That would've truly been a mistake. Glad God had things under control.
Post a Comment