Friday, October 19, 2007

Out of Sorts!

Sorry it has been sooooo long! Our internet is down and I am doing this post at PandaPop's office. Hopefully I'll be back next week!

12 comments:

Funderstorm said...

I feel your cyber pain.

Terri said...

Hope all is well. It is a total drag when you don't have your computer/internet when you are so used to it!!!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

know how that is. can't wait for you to get back!

Nikki said...

Miss you girl! See ya soon.

Army mom said...

Jana
It is Kristi. I have been thinking about you all. I am glad I found this through Regina. Hopefully you will respond. Just thought you guys would like to know about Zac he is good and is coming home Nov. 10 from Cuba. If you would like to see him let me know and I will get with you closer to his arrival. I am so pleased you guys are doing do well.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Boo hiss--internet problems. Technology love it and hate it.

Hope you're up and running soon...
Lisa

Mommy Spice said...

Awww Man! I miss ya!!

Steffie B. said...

I wondered where you had been. ;)

redmaryjanes said...

Miss you! Hopefully you're back online soon.

Ashley said...

You're missed! :O)

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

see you soon!

Crim said...

miss J - love the sight - love you - i'll keep looking and hopefully you're up and running soon