Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Not yet.

Nope. Still not on at home. PP's office is where I am for this little blurb. You know I don't like to blog without pics so you'll just have to wait until we are all hooked up again. I mean I have so much to tell...I mean show you! Just a little example...like when we had tickets to the Dallas Cowboys game a week ago and didn't get to use them, or how the weather has totally kicked into FALL, or how PandaGirl tried to check Miao's teeth with a glove on and he didn't like it, or how awesome Netflix is, or how the entire new jar of spaghetti sauce fell out of the grocery bag and SHATTERED on the kitchen floor, or when....you'll see later, I guess. Have a great weekend! (I probably won't be back on until then).

14 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

This could be classified as some kind of abuse. Just kidding. Sounds like you'll have lots to catch us up on when you get back.

We miss you and hope all is well!

Fondly,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sad you didn't get to use your Dallas tickets. I love the Cowboys! Can't wait to hear more.

Barb P. said...

Miss your Blog, Hope you are up and running soon. Wanted to let you know I started a Blog...don't faint...Check it out. www.pent6.blogspot.com
We leave for China in 8 days!! So excited.
JM hear we come!

Cammie said...

Miss hearing about the antics of The Panda Family!

Steffie B. said...

You have a great weekend too!

Terri said...

So much to show and no way to do it, poor baby! We await your return! Love ya!

Nikki said...

Ooh, can't wait to hear (and see)everything! Did you take a picture of the spag. sauce? Ugh.

Hope you are having a great weekend...you've been missed.

Mommy Spice said...

And how about your Fall Festival from yesterday, that we couldn't make it to because I have been SICK!! I hope it was fun.

Crim said...

oh where oh where has pandamom gone - oh where oh where can she be -
now that I know your here - how can I harrass you if you can't answer - where's the fun in that

Holly said...

Have a great week.

GloryandGrace said...

Missing your posts much!

Much Ado said...

Hey there, how are you? Just popping in to say hello and see how things are going. We are off to a work conference for a few days, things are pretty busy here. Looking forward to your posts and pictures! :)

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I hope you have pics of all that!

Terri said...

Still nothing???? Waiting!!! Luv ya!