
This is my bloggy friend over at Never Too Many. I've never met Steffie B. All I know of her is what she displays on her blog and what she comments to me. That's it. However, last night I had a dream that she wrote me a check for $11, 555.00 for our adoption. She mailed it and everything. Very clever, that girl, seeing as how she doesn't have my address nor does she even know my real name. LOLOLOL! I woke up laughing my head off! Even though I have had a hard time finding the time to blog or even visit other bloggers I guess deep down I really do live in bloggy land.
Steffie, if you could mail the REAL check today I'd be ever so grateful, honey. ; )
Sidenote: I am toooooo excited for words! We have been having problems with Safari (the Mac version of Explorer) so we loaded Firefox. All of a sudden I now have the capability of bold, italics and a host of other options which I didn't have before! Woohoo!
Well, I'm off to bake a horseshoe cake for PandaGirl's Birthday Party today!

8 comments:
You are so funny......I do pray that the funds will happen for you so you can journey to our special far away land soon!
Have a great day my friend....
S*
Gotta love that firefox. And gotta love those money dreams!
That's a great dream! We use Mac's and we only use firefox. It's the best!
What do you mean I don't know your real name or address?
It's
Hot Blonde Mama
101 Pretty Girl Street
Hot Tamale, TX 11555
Hey, we have firefox too.
We had a great time at the party today, even though we had to leave early. I want to see what P.G. got for her birthday. I bet she's in present heaven.
Steffie has a heart of gold, and I bet she'd write out tons of checks if she could.
I was just skimming the post at first and I saw the pic of Steffie B. and then that she wrote you a check for $11,555 ... my eyes popped out of my head, I thought "man, that sure was generous", and hmm ... maybe I should see if she would like to write ME an $11,000 check!! LOL. That's what I get for not reading the whole post first! :)
I am laughing out loud! Aren't dreams the funniest?!
Praying God will send you special surprises for real...
Lisa
That is too funny! Hmmm...she's never offered me any moola.
Post a Comment