Tuesday, August 07, 2007

What's in Your Middle Name?


I was tagged by a new blogger and this one sounds fun plus I haven't seen this one before. (Do people just sit around and think up NEW memes?...I think I'm going to come up with one and see if it makes its way BACK to me! LOL!)

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog

Dawn:

D~Disney World. I am hoping that we actually get to go on this well planned vacation. Since it has now been postponed twice I'm not even writing it on the calendar for February when we "plan" to go!

A~Autumn...ohhhhh-I adore autumn. Fall is my MOST favorite time of year. I love the changes to cooler temps, the smell of pumpkin spice candles, decorating with pumpkins and fall leaves, football season, making caramel apples, and the smell of a campfire burning not to forget of the fun of looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. I also have certain recipes that I only cook in the fall or winter seasons and I love bringing out the crock pot for the delicious yum-yums. The icing on the cake is that PandaGirl's birthday is smack in the middle of fall meaning that I get to go to a tea room for our traditional birthday lunch! Love it!!!

W~Wayne...this letter was way too easy. OK-I'm revealing PandaPop's true name. Gasp! (I don't think the earth is going to fall off its axis over this mystery being revealed..LOL!) My love, my best friend, the person I adore more than anyone on the planet, my confidant, my movie line quoting equal, my laughing partner, my protector, my daughter's amazing Daddy, my HERO.

N~Naps! Yessirree! I have ALWAYS loved taking naps. Doesn't matter where I am. I can power nap and be good to go or I can snuggle down in the couch with a favorite blanket and my squishy pillow and nap-away. I don't like missing them unless I am doing something super fun like shopping or scrapbooking. Otherwise, let me nap! ; )

Now, I am supposed to tag FOUR people because that's how many letters are in my middle name:

1.MommySpice

2.Glorious Grace

3.My Glamorous Life

4.Snow White

9 comments:

Kelley said...

I love the idea of making up our own memes to see if they come back to us! Let's all do that and see what happens.

This is a fun one that I need to mull over a bit and besides I just put up a new post minutes ago.

Have a splendid day!

RamblingMother said...

How funny. dawn is my middle name too.
Beverly

Kate said...

The new blogger that tagged you was my mom! She has enjoyed you blog...as do I! Take care!

Much Ado said...

That was fun to read! Ha, I am SO glad you didn't tag me to do this one....my middle names are Elizabeth Mary....imagine how taxing on the brain that would be to come up with something for every letter! :)

Mommy Spice said...

Okey Dokey. I'll get on it today or tomorrow. You're lucky you have 4 letters. I have 9...UGH!

Holly said...

What a great meme! Enjoyed reading your answers.

Terri said...

How fun!!! Drop me a line when you get a chance. Would love to chat. I also have a yahoo id.

Snow White said...

Ok I did it. Since I am a blog snob, I have no one else to tag. I started this for you. smile. I have lots of friends that check it all the time, but they don't blog. They let me know by email or phone. sorry

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love autumn, too. it's my favorite time of the year. In fact, I've already been perusing through cooking magazines finding new soup recipes. And my best friend and I love the style of clothes during that time of the year.