One of our playgroup friends are in China now for daughter #2 and she is FINALLY in their arms!! Lots of joy going around for them....wooohoooooo! Go check it out here!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am so happy for them. I had chills reading her post. I can not imagine the fealing when they had you your baby that you had been waiting so long for.
Daughter of the King of kings.
Wife of PandaPop.
Mom of PandaGirl & PandaJoy.
Owner of PandaKitty & DeafDoggie.
Photographer.
Jeep owner and lover.
Friend of many.
Transformed.
Untangled.
4 comments:
I am so happy for them. I had chills reading her post. I can not imagine the fealing when they had you your baby that you had been waiting so long for.
So cute! I went over and congratulated them.
That is wonderful!
Aren't you just bubbling over with joy for them?!!
Post a Comment