Wednesday, August 08, 2007

WHO'S OUT THERE?!


I have quite a few visitors to my blog on a daily basis. It is fun to see when someone has left a comment, but I wonder who all you "other" people are?...hmmm. I know I visit blogs without commenting due to how much time it really takes to click over to a blog, read and then think if I care to say anything, but if any of you LURKERS are willing then drop me a comment and let me know who you are. It's kinda freaky knowing people know about me and I know nothing about them! ; ) LOL! Have a great day!

BTW: (I saw one of those dumb t-shirts with words on them yesterday and it said, "Thursday is the new Friday." Well, maybe that IS funny!) Be a blessing today!!! ; )

21 comments:

Phat Girl said...

That eye thingy is kinda spooky! :)

Beth said...

WOW! I saw your counter, you do have lots of visitors. I guess it is unsettling to know a lot of people are reading but not commenting.

We are off to Jack Carter today and tomorrow since this is the last week it is open and it is going to be so hot.

Happy Thursday!

Ashley said...

Yikes! That eye is scary!

JenLo said...

I'm not a lurker, but hey, I ordered a design from Bluebird...your look inspired me!

Shari U said...

Pandamom.....I checked in with you the other day, but I'll make a formal introduction. I'm Shari U. I live in Georgia and I have 3 big bio kids (19, 18, 14) and a little girl from Hunan who is 4. We were in Spicygirl's travel group.

Mommy Spice said...

HELLO! I'm one of your regulars!!

Midlo Mom said...

I love reading your blog because you have so many inspirational things to say that apply to so many moms and wives. I also like to keep up with your lives since I don't get to see ya'll and talk to ya'll since you moved. We love and miss ya'll very much.

Terri said...

I post all the time but thought I would post here, too. I don't ever hear from you, guess it is b/c you have sooooo many! Wow. I don't get that many but am grateful for those who do come by. Can't imagine the numbers you have.

Anonymous said...

I'm out here, I rarely comment...but I'm here.

Jamie said...

I knew you a long time ago, back when I was in high school. I used to go to MRBC and came across your page one day. As soon as I saw your faces I knew exactly who you are. Email me at patrickandjamie@sbcglobal.net and will tell you exactly who I am if you'll even remember me!!

Terri said...

I do understand. I just don't really know that many people and long to connect with you again. Sorry, I was having a pity party. I visit a lot of blogs when I can, about once every three or four weeks I try to hit each one on my list. Can't do it everyday. I have too many things going on! Love ya!

ohAmanda said...

I'm a semi lurker! I read every time you post, tho'! Always hoping for a panda girl picture!

Kelley said...

Peekaboo!

Mary said...

I am a regular lurker and a some time poster! I found you after "meeting" Mommy Spice online.

Adele said...

I have posted on your blog before but I will post again to say hello. I enjoy your blog and even put you on my bloglist. Hope you don't mind me doing that. I just recently found out that Spicy Mom and I have a daughter from the same place. I found your blog on her blog. I don't have as many visitors as you but I am truly thankful for who stops by and especially those that take the time to leave comments. It really means alot to the receiver.

Much Ado said...

Just saying hi! You know who I am! Wow, that eye is scary! :)

Taylor said...

I check your blog everyday. Love it!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

I think I tried to delurk myself once before a long time back but had technical difficulties, so I'll try again.

I follow your blog and can't quite remember how I stumbled on it. I am mother to Lindy Li-Xiao from Hunan. We brought Lindy home in April 2006 and are paperchasing for her mei mei.

I completely understand your decision to blog less frequently. It can be all consuming. I am trying to spend more time tackling projects that are long overdue!

Feels so much better to be out.

Blessings,
Lisa

Polly said...

i keep up with you too! don't mean to freak you out though! i should comment more often but don't! sorry! michele in MO.

Stef said...

I am a friend of Jennifer's (gloriousgrace), and I found you on her blog (and I did attend MRBC on occasion). I enjoy reading blogs written by mothers. I love to see the everyday of motherhood. It's my greatest dream to be a mother, and one that I fear everday that I will not be able to do naturally. It makes me feel a sense of relief when I read your blog and know that the Lord can provide me with children if He so chooses.

Becky said...

VERY late in responding... I drop by every week or two to check in - found you through one China adoption blog or another (I drop by on so many!).
I, too, would love to be one of those daily bloggers, but my need to express myself is apparently not as strong as my need to get out from under my laundry pile!
Becky (LID 8.14.06 for #4)