Last night we went to Cozymel's Mexican food and had chicken flautas---with PECANS it them---very good, but interesting.

We then went on to the movies to see Becoming Jane. LOVE it! Cried. Came home to google her life and found out the movie doesn't really follow her life exactly. I was bummed. I just CAN'T STAND IT when liberties are taken like that and totally CHANGE the whole true story. Oh, well, "Mr Tumnus" did a fantastic job as Tom LeFroy and Anne Hathaway was perfect!


I am sooooooo excited to be getting THIS in the mail today! Can't wait to download favorite songs to my new iPod Nano to work out to at the gym! Woohoo!

We finished off the evening with our traditional Welches Sparkling Grape Juice. We have done this since 1998 drinking out of the same two wonderful wine flutes PandaPop got at the grocery store for 98 cents way back in our Seminary days!

14 comments:
I'm so glad you guys had a good time last night. I love the chicken & pecan flautas at Cozymel's. I went to see Becoming Jane on Saturday night. I loved the movies...and I thought it was really based on her life. I'm on my way to Google Jane Austen now.....Have a great day PandaFamily!
Glad you had a wonderful time!!! You guys are very lucky to have each other! Here's to many more wonderful years together!!!!
My ugly heart may be available oct5-6 now. i'll know for sure in the next day or so. ya want me to come with my honey? glad you had good time. Your face looks skinny! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jane was an emotional roller coaster!
Luv, Maude
Happy Anniversary! I have already informed Daddy S. that I want an Ipod. He told me I could use his, but I want my own.
I want to see that movie so badly!! I can't wait. I'm glad you guys had a good time.
Thanks for calling today. I needed to hear your voice. Love ya!!
Happy be-lated Anniversary to you!
Glad you had fun...you can't go wrong with dinner and a movie in my book!
And, yeah, I kinda flipped when I saw your wedding pics too -- your hair was so loooong and your sleeves were sooo puffy! (but you were beautiful then and are today, too!)
Sounds like yall had a great evening!
Happy Anniversary you two!!! 15 Years....you are still newleyweds. Loved the pictures!!!
I am totally laughing my head off about the whole facebook thing. I must have had you in my email list (remember when I had no idea who you were in my address book because I didn't know your last name?)
awww...Happy Anniversary! So glad you had a fantastic celebration!
COngrats. Ruth and I celebrated number 38 earlier this month.
I watched Becoming Jane on Monday night. Then, I too, went home to Google her story only to find out the same thing you did. Very disappointing, but still a great flick.
I have an Ipod Nano too....I love it...I wear it when I walk and work out too! Have fun at your new club...I'm so jealous! ;0
Sounds wonderful. I too like movies based on historical characters, now I'm bummed to know that they took liberties with the movie...that's Hollywood for ya.
Glad you guys had a good time. Enjoy your new i-pod. I know I get tons of use out of mine!
Post a Comment