Monday, August 20, 2007

We're All in This Together!



What did YOU do Friday night? We, of course, were on the major bandwagon called: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2!!!! How fun and exciting to anticipate all week (all summer rather!) the wonderfully cheesy and hokey WILDCATS from East High!

PandaGirl is almost 5 and I am almost 37---not EVEN in the market Disney is targeting---and we LOVED it! Last year we got hooked (PandaPop, too!) on the original movie and the awesome soundtrack so we just had to be up with the times and partake in the ritual this summer. These movies are so clean and are very "feel good" and every now & then that's just what the doctor ordered! Who else watched? Come on, fess up! ; )

18 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Oh yes....we even had to watch this on our boat trip! You two look pretty cozy! ;)

Taylor said...

Love love love High School Musical. Jasmine loves it, but I think I enjoy it more. Lots of times she'll pick out movies to watch and i'll clean or busy myself in the house. But if she picks HSM I am right there watching with her.

Beth said...

We watched it too! I tivo'd the HSM1 for a refresher. If it makes you feel a little better, I am 44. :-)

Have a great week!

Sheryl said...

I was informed that those movies were for girls and therefore would not be seen in our house. So goes my life with all sons!

Kayce said...

okay yes I watched some of it...only because I was invited to my neighbors HSM2 party. Pretty fun!

Jinglebritches said...

i watched too!! missed the premier on friday as we were traveling, but saw it last night. too cute!!! it was way to cool talking to from china!!!! love you!!

Team Mom said...

We are on the HSM bandwagon as well! We have the original and the second on Tivo has been watched at least twice a day since Friday. Great music , great dancing and both have a great message of friendship and being your own person. It is not just a "Girl Movie", my 12 yr old likes the sports and the "HOT" girls! He is growing up way too fast!

Mommy Spice said...

I absolutely loved it. We recorded it and I've watched it a few times...and I'm 38!! I consider it my escape from reality. I"m so glad to hear that I"m not the only "grown up" who loved it. I thought that there was something wrong with me.

LaLa said...

Yep...saw it at the beach...

redmaryjanes said...

I need my little girl so I can watch this stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I think I was more excited than the kids were. I could not wait. Can't wait for it to come out on video, I will be one of the first to own it. Pretty sad!

Mary said...

We watched it and enjoyed every minute. My boys love it as much as I do. Disney sure knows how to do things right. It was a great family night.

Anonymous said...

i know so many who has been waiting on this movie for quite some time! I am one of them!

Beckyb said...

Gosh - we haven't even seen the first one - we are really missing out, huh?!?! Now you're tempting us though!!!

Holly said...

Yep I watched it too. And loved it!

Stephanie said...

I admit it, we watched it too. I had never seen the first one all the way through, but it came on the night before. Caleb was excited that we all sat down together and watchee it. Josiah danced almost the entire way through. Fun for the family.

Becky said...

Yup, loved it! Our girls were counting down for the last two weeks with the Disney Channel and OD-ing on the first DVD and CD in praparation! So glad there's a movie or two for kids over 5 without scary or objectionable material...

Kelley said...

I have nothing to fess...other than that I now feel like a loser because we haven't even seen the first one! :-)