Friday, August 10, 2007

Unsolved Mystery...; )




OK~over 100 hits yesterday on this blog and 16 bloggers commented...half of whom I already know. Seems kinda funny! We are all so secret on the web.

I won't be blogging daily anymore. Life is too short to spend soooooo much time on this thing. It IS fun, but too addictive. In a couple of weeks my schedule is changing drastically anyway and won't have the time which I did this past year. So keep checking back. Ya never know what I might like to post or when. I love memes and have one on hand just waiting to be answered. Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Abby said...

lurk....lurk...shhhhh!! I'm hiding!!!

Sheryl said...

Well, I love your blog! All of our schedules will be changing soon as school starts but I'll still be stopping by.

JenLo said...

We'll miss you. I know about the addictive thing, so I'll keep checking back!

Terri said...

sounds like a plan! Life is too short.

LaLa said...

sorry...I have been in hiding...LOL

Much Ado said...

will miss your daily blogging but totally understand, had to do the same myself!

Elise said...

I hear ya...come fall my blogging will have to be cut back, way to many things going on in life....but it will be fun to check up on everyone even if can only be weekly:)

Steffie B. said...

You know that i always stop in but I can totally agree with your on the blogging thing....summer is almost over and then my routine will be changing as well. Middle school and sports, practices, Preschool and events and gym activity time for the little man. Stop in to see my Things when you can! ;) Posting for me is easy...commenting gets harder and harder!