You can't watch this one without being moved to tears. I wanted to leap out of my seat. Powerful is all I can say. Our student ministries do skits of this caliber, but I'm not sure if they've done this one.
Awesome video. It makes me miss working with the youth at church. I worked with the drama team and we did some amazing skits.....nothing like this one though. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes, we must be kindred spirits. :)
That was really something!!! I remember our youth did the Michael W. Smith music skit of Christs death on the cross and that was pretty powerful at the time. This one is more than that. Thanks for sharing!
This was absolutely one of the most powerful things I have witnessed! Thanks for posting....It truly makes you think our Lord/Redeemer/Protector is always guiding and leading us. He simply wants us to worship him with a happy heart.
I wish I could have seen it! For some reason it wouldn't play on my computer. I'm so glad to have found your blog because of you stopping by mine. I can tell we have a lot of the same blog friends. I read in one of your post that you wouldn't be posting as often, but I'm "bloglining" your blog so that I can keep up with what is going on. BTW, your daughter is absolutely beautiful!
I can't see it yet, I'll try from another place. I'm going through some withdrawals. I know you're not posting as much, but I'm still addicted to reading them. It keeps me close to you, PP and PG.
Daughter of the King of kings.
Wife of PandaPop.
Mom of PandaGirl & PandaJoy.
Owner of PandaKitty & DeafDoggie.
Photographer.
Jeep owner and lover.
Friend of many.
Transformed.
Untangled.
10 comments:
You can't watch this one without being moved to tears. I wanted to leap out of my seat. Powerful is all I can say. Our student ministries do skits of this caliber, but I'm not sure if they've done this one.
Great, now I'm going to work with red, swollen eyes.
Very moving...thank you for sharing it.
Wow! That has left me speechless...
Wow, I kept waiting for Jesus to step in. That was amazing. Very moving.
Awesome video. It makes me miss working with the youth at church. I worked with the drama team and we did some amazing skits.....nothing like this one though.
Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes, we must be kindred spirits. :)
That was really something!!! I remember our youth did the Michael W. Smith music skit of Christs death on the cross and that was pretty powerful at the time. This one is more than that. Thanks for sharing!
This was absolutely one of the most powerful things I have witnessed! Thanks for posting....It truly makes you think our Lord/Redeemer/Protector is always guiding and leading us. He simply wants us to worship him with a happy heart.
I wish I could have seen it! For some reason it wouldn't play on my computer. I'm so glad to have found your blog because of you stopping by mine. I can tell we have a lot of the same blog friends. I read in one of your post that you wouldn't be posting as often, but I'm "bloglining" your blog so that I can keep up with what is going on. BTW, your daughter is absolutely beautiful!
Oh my gosh! That is a very powerful video. If you are not moved by this there's a problem. Thanks for posting it!
I can't see it yet, I'll try from another place. I'm going through some withdrawals. I know you're not posting as much, but I'm still addicted to reading them. It keeps me close to you, PP and PG.
Post a Comment