Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Stackin' Up!

I have mentioned before how PandaGirl has this crazy stacking fetish when she sleeps. She always wants to be "smushed", in her own words. This is yet another great picture of her ability to stack things ever-so-accurately into a pyramid. She then sleeps this way without them falling. How she does this without knocking the whole thing down just blows my mind. Believe it or not, she usually does this while laying on her tummy. How? I don't know. I can't ever catch her doing it. I just see the funny results of some very hard, labor intensive...work. Silly girl!


12 comments:

Steffie B. said...

That is just amazing....I remember when you posted this before! You've got to catch her doing this one of these times!

Gracie said...

That is soo cute! Got to catch her in the act!

Ashley said...

How funny!!

Mama Darling said...

Amazing....future architect???? She's a cutie!

Holly said...

That is too funny.

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Whoa! That is a real- WOW!

redmaryjanes said...

That is truly amazing! Is she in gymnastics!! She got some flexibility and balancing skills.

Shelley said...

Hey Panda Mom,
I love your website and was wondering if I could put your site as a link on mine? Please check us out at www.wildnoodles.blogspot.com
Also, I noticed that you have "Some babies come by plane" linked. The Clapps are friends of ours and if you look at the beautiful babies there, our Aly is among them.
Your daughter is just beautiful...thank you for sharing her with us!!
In His Mighty Grip
Shelley Swindler

Mommy Spice said...

I'm cracking up! How in the world does she do it? Houdini??? Miss you guys. Have a happy 4th!!

Kim said...

Too funny! It is great you have pics of it to show her later!

Kim

Elizabeth said...

It took me a moment to realize there's a kid underneath all that! Amazing!

Page said...

That is so funny! I remember building tents or forts like that as well when I was a little girl! I wonder how she manages to do that without the stuffed animals falling over....