by Natalie Grant
I have been the wayward child
I have acted out
I have questioned Sovereignty
And had my share of doubt
And though sometimes my prayers feel like
They're bouncing off the sky
The hand I hold won't let me go
And is the reason why...
[Chorus:]
I will stumble
I will fall down
But I will not be moved
I will make mistakes
I will face heartache
But I will not be moved
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
I will not be moved
Bitterness has plagued my heart
Many times before
My life has been like broken glass
And I have kept the score
Of all my shattered dreams and though it seemed
That I was far too gone
My brokenness helped me to see
It's grace I'm standing on
[Chorus]
And the chaos in my life
Has been a badge I've worn
Though I have been torn
I will not be moved
[Chorus]
Natalie Grant's newest song not only sounds great, but is everything my heart is screaming right now in the midst of finding God's will for our family. I LOVE THIS SONG. May God receive all the glory from whatever comes from our struggle to build our family. He is worth it.

6 comments:
That song is currently one of my favorites!! :)
Isn't it amazing how these artists write songs just for us?? God's timing it perfect and sometimes irritating especially when we think we have everything under control(and of course we know best. :0D ) We are praying for you up here Sweetie-Pie!! Keep us in your prayers too if you would....we are facing some big changes and uncertainties.
Love you to pieces!!
OH yes...this is a great one!!! I love how God always shows up...right where you need Him! I am thinking of you and lifting you in prayer each day!
Hugs to you sweet friend!!!
Denise
Once again, different circumstances, but going through the exact same emotions!
Wow I love the words to this song.
No matter what we face we have God holding our hand.
crazyproctors.blogspot.com
I also really love Natalie - especially this song...and I'm with you, I may stumble (a lot) but I WILL NOT BE MOVED!
Post a Comment