You have to read the previous post to appreciate and understand this one. Sunday morning at church was amazing. The worship was all about God being my firm foundation and how He sees each tear that falls, He knows my name and there are No orphans of God. My most amazing and wonderful pastor preached the end of a sermon series from the Old Testament book of Habakkuk. Little did he know that my life verse for the past 19 years has been Hab. 3:19..."The Lord God is my strength. He will make my feet like hind's feet and make me walk upon my high places." I read Hind's Feet on High Places in 1989 and was forever changed from it. That's where the verse stems from for me. God has a plan. We have no clue what it is, but He has one none-the-less. Thank you for all the sweet, genuine words you all commented to me. They blessed my soul beyond measure. I pray blessings on you in return.
Much love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
God's plan is always so much better than ours! It's not always easy to be patient & wait for God's plan to reveal itself....God is our SOLID foundation, our ROCK!
If God has opened doors for another adoption, then an adoption will happen.
I just got back from vacation so I am catching up with your posts. My heart truly breaks for you as you go through this uncertain time of not knowing when you will get your next child. We don't know but God does know and He will carry you through this. Hold on, my kindred spirit friend. :) One day you will look back and see how God carried you through this difficult time. I am so glad God spoke to your heart during worship yesterday and that He lifted your spirits. Know that I am here for you. Hang in there, dear sister. Love you lots!
how incredible to see the Lord minister so directly to you. Isn't our God amazing!
His gentle reminders of how much He loves you and knows you are precious. I'm glad you were able to be strengthened and refreshed by His word.
OH I am so glad that your Sunday worship was just what your heart and mind needed...isn't that just like our precious heavenly Father to ALWAYS be right on time!!! Keeping your precious family in my prayers!!!
Hugs and love,
Denise
Read your posts. I'm sorry this time in your life and the adoption process have been so "character building". :) You and the fam have my heartfelt prayers.
I am going to post a poem on my blog for you since I think it is too long to type here. Read when you have a chance -- Whatever is-is best.
Much love, Momma Wolg
I am just now catching up with blogs and I am so sorry you are going through such a hard time. I will pray for you and your family today.
Yes God has a plan for us all, it's so hard to understand the timing of it all sometimes though!
Post a Comment