~A little bit of east meets west~
For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the LIGHT of life.Psalm 56:13
Beautiful photo, beautiful scripture... I recently took a photo of my dog in similar light :O)
LOL & PTL...ha haHow PURRFECT is that?Miao, Miao, love it!And HE said, "let there BE Light"
What an awsome photo and scripture!
Neat!
Awesome pic!
Oh how I depend on every WORD from His book. Love the picture!!
Your blog is a constant source of inspiration and laughs--thanks for being such a blessing. K
Love it!Happy belated 38th birthday!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Beautiful photo, beautiful scripture... I recently took a photo of my dog in similar light :O)
LOL & PTL...ha ha
How PURRFECT is that?
Miao, Miao, love it!
And HE said, "let there BE Light"
What an awsome photo and scripture!
Neat!
Awesome pic!
Oh how I depend on every WORD from His book. Love the picture!!
Your blog is a constant source of inspiration and laughs--thanks for being such a blessing. K
Love it!
Happy belated 38th birthday!!!
Post a Comment