Woohooo! Celebrating FOUR years of PandaGirl's "Gotcha Day"! Four years ago on February 2, 2004 we first got PandaGirl in our arms. Fun to celebrate via cyber space with all the families with whom we traveled. I love that the girls are all connected by that day and that they are from the same orphanage. We had a blast going to pick out charms for PG's bracelet. We do that every Gotcha Day and then we headed to Chuck E. Cheese. Not my fav but she adored it and had a blast!
PG and I looking at all the charms from which to choose for her bracelet. She chose a castle and a horse. Perfect!
No celebration is complete without a little ICE CREAM!
Two of PandaGirl's Chinese friends from church. We are sooo blessed to have them since we don't get to see our old playgroup much anymore. They are celebrating Chinese New Year which starts Feb. 7th!
We are headed out on our mission trip to Guatemala this Saturday, but first have a preteen retreat on Friday night and Sat. I am asking for prayers for our health and safety. Can't wait to fill you in on all the amazing things GOD does on this trip! Be a blessing today! ; )
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Gotcha Day Update...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
We sure missed you guys last night. I'm glad y'all had a litte CNY fun.
Happy Gotcha Day!! Can't wait to see the new charms.
You will definitely be in our prayers next week.
What a great Gotcha Day celebration!
Many prayers your way as you head out on your trip. Be salt and light to those you meet!
BTW, love PPs spikey hair! Go Jackets!
Way cool! You will be in our prayers!
Happy celebrating!!! Blessings on your trip..can't wait to hear all about it!
What a fun day! Happy Gotcha Day.
Praying safety for your missions trip. Can't wait to read about it.
Happy Gotcha Day! Have a great time on your trip. I know God will bless ya'll tremendusly!!!
I will be praying for ya'll.
That's awesome! The girls look adorable too.
Wow! Its been Four Years??!!! Wow and wow.. time flies.. Was wondering when you leave for mission- just got updated! Still LOVE LOVE your blog!!!!!!!!
Awesome! I'll be praying for you guys as you go on your mission trip!
Happy Gotcha Day, Panda Family!
Have a wonderful trip. I know that you will bless many and will be blessed in return. You will definitely be in our prayers. I can't wait to hear about your experience!
Hugs,
K.
Happy Gotcha Day!
Many happy things to celebrate!!!
Praying you have a fun, safe, and very productive trip to Guatemala.
Blessings,
Lisa
Happy Gotcha Day Panda Family!!!
Looks like it was a very good one.
Have a safe trip and I can't wait to hear all about it.
XO
I just bought the blessings charm bracelets with a few charms. I was wondering - where do you get your charms? I haven't found a lot of good places.
Interestingly Pandagirl was first in your arms about the same time H-bear was in ours! LOL! And we ended up at Chuck E. Cheese too!
Hey, this is Parrish. I talked to your hubby yesterday.
I can't believe how big PandaGirl has gotten. Love the pictures, especially the one with the ice cream cone. She's absolutely gorgeous!
Maybe we should arrange a marriage for her and my son. Then again, I don't know if you would want her marrying into THIS family!
I have a website of my own. Email me and I'll send you the link.
Post a Comment