Three names you go by:
1. PandaMom
2. JC
3. Mrs. C.
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. yellow long sleeve tee
2. PJ bottoms with pictures of chocolate (even my clothes have it!)
3. speckled socks
Three longest car rides:
1. Durango, Colorado back to Arlington, TX after a ski trip
2. Baytown, TX to Oklahoma City, OK for a funeral
3. Sante Fe, NM back to Waco, TX after a ski trip
Three of your favorite things to do:
1. playing with PandaPop and PandaGirl
2. scrapbooking
3. blogging
Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. to be ready for the children coming into our life soon
2. for the children to be safe in our care...now
3. to be a size 6! ; )
Three animals you have or have had:
1. Worf (cat--gone to heaven)
2. Geordi (Worf's little sister--same place)
3. Miao (current cat who is completely spoiled!)
Three things you ate today:
1. milk
2. 2 crunchy granola bars
3. that's it for now...it's morning
Three people you last talked to:
1. PandaPop
2. PandaGirl
3. friend's husband asking us to a hockey game which we had to decline
Three things you're doing tomorrow:
(I am assuming I'll still be here...ya know, we can't all count on that!)
1. checking out the school for PandaGirl's Kindergarten registration
2. running by the library for new books
3. stopping in at the doctor's office to pick up paperwork done for us for the adoption process
Three favorite holidays:
1. The whole fall season! (I know that's not a holiday, but it's my favorite time!)
2. Christmas
3. Valentine's Day
Three favorite beverages:
1. Sweet Tea
2. Dr. Pepper
3. Caramel Frappuccino
Three places you'd like to visit:
1. Jackson Hole, Wyoming
2. Hawaii
3. New England in the fall
If you are reading this, then consider yourself TAGGED! ; )
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Three Meme
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
And Izaac and Quincy!!!!
Oh now thats cute- I have to figure out how to get that on my blog!!!! 3 things.....
Worf? Geordi? Who is the STNG fan? I AM!!!
OK...I'm totally doing this! RIGHT NOW! Pop over tomorro and see....
Praying that all is going well for you with adoption process for #2.
I played along!
I got your comment on the adoption blog today - this is Becky, Chloe's Mom - of And Chloe Makes 6.... - I read your blog often - just had to let you know who I was!!! I would love to work with you - and right now - there is barely a wait - I have two I am working on but other than that - I have time to work!!! Just let me know!!!
Oooo....I like Dr. Pepper too.....I think it is so funny that you remembered my April Fools joke from last year! Your good girl! *wink*
Helloooooo since when do you not tell me you're on Facebook now??? What a Greek...
Very cool...and I have been really curious as to when you will start fostering...I have a good friend who is just finishing up with all of the pre-stuff and will have a baby in their home soonish. I am so excited to follow along with you both.
Post a Comment