Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #24-Things That Make Me Smile















12 comments:

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

This is good! I love your blog!
Only, I don't understand or know what the second thing is- a pin???
I was thinking it was close to the infinity emblem on cars- hahaha- explain-please.....

Sheryl said...

Mmmmm, I loves me some caramel apples!!

Funderstorm said...

What? Kellye isn't a Trekkie? I agree with Sheryl...I love me some caramel apples, too. But I love the table centerpiece and the PP/PG pic! Where's my pic? Kidding!!! Today it was 69 when I left for school. LOVE IT!!!

Funderstorm said...

But my favorite pic is MIAO!! Hilarious! I know you posted my pic...I'm Piglet, right? Please don't say Eyore.

One Sided said...

I have that very Star Trek emblem ticked away in a drawer some place.

Nikki said...

Love the pictures of PG and her Pop! So sweet!
Also love all the fall pics...I am really excited about the change in seasons this year too.

Spirit of Adoption said...

Wow! I haven't been around in SO long...your blog looks SO good!!! : ) It's so fun!

Mommy Spice said...

Uh, do you have to be a Trekie to understand the second picture?

Do you remember D.S.'s homemade caramel apples last year? I can't wait for him to make them this year!

redmaryjanes said...

Pooh is my favorite!

Steffie B. said...

I LOVE caramel apples too! ;)

Holly said...

Loved the fall pics! My favorite season.

Kim said...

Awww...I love this post! Lots to smile about!