Saturday, September 08, 2007

First Day of Preschool

PandaGirl's first day of preschool was a BLAST! She woke up to Mickey Mouse pancakes and little surprise package. I am the teacher of the "Frogs" class and she is in the "Bluebirds" class. We both had an awesome day, but were really ready for a nap by the time we got home. We girls aren't used to working, just playing! ; ) We only go two days a week, but there is alot on my plate now and many hats that I am wearing....all good, but time consuming. So sorry for all of you who have commented and I haven't been over to see you lately. It takes quite a bit of time to go blog-hopping and I just don't have the time at the moment. I will be visiting soon, though! We are off this morning to see our beloved Spicy Family and hopefully meet Doodlebug for the first time from the Desheng Family....(My White Swan links).


10 comments:

LaLa said...

Awww...glad you both had a good day : )

JenLo said...

She is such a cutie! She looks like a big girl. Nice touch with the pancakes, MOM.

Mommy Spice said...

And I see you dressed her like a little bluebird.... Love the pancakes. Can't wait to see you!!!!!

ohAmanda said...

Oh man, she's cute!

Anonymous said...

She is precious!!! And I love the pancakes...

Steffie B. said...

Well, I obviously missed the post where PG got her hair cut. She looks adorable. Glad you had a good b-day. ;)

redmaryjanes said...

She is SO cute! I love the mickey mouse pancakes. Eli always orders those when we go out to breakfast.

Nikki said...

Mickey Mouse pancakes and pigtails...doesn't get much cuter than that!

Steffie B. said...

Have a great Moday.... ;)

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is too cute. and those mickey mouse pancakes look great.