Ohhhhh! That's not leopard print....that's BURNT BLACK BEANS stuck to the bottom of my saucepan! Guess when you put something on the burner...almost HIGH, with the lid on...you don't really need to go to the other room and get started filling out a survey for something. Tends to make dinner lean and the house smell funky.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Awesome New Leopard Print!!!
I found this great new leopard print and wanted to share it with you! Might be cute for trimming a purse or for curtains...wait...

Ohhhhh! That's not leopard print....that's BURNT BLACK BEANS stuck to the bottom of my saucepan! Guess when you put something on the burner...almost HIGH, with the lid on...you don't really need to go to the other room and get started filling out a survey for something. Tends to make dinner lean and the house smell funky.
Ohhhhh! That's not leopard print....that's BURNT BLACK BEANS stuck to the bottom of my saucepan! Guess when you put something on the burner...almost HIGH, with the lid on...you don't really need to go to the other room and get started filling out a survey for something. Tends to make dinner lean and the house smell funky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
HILARIOUS!!! I thought...she really likes that leopard print?...I'm gonna have to think twice on that one...then the 2nd pic!! Have you heard my hubby's song, "Oh, How Good It Is To Be ADD?" You'd relate!!! I do!
Ooops...I've been there before, too.
Maybe you can convince hubby that you shouldn't be left alone with a stove and pots & pans.
Have a good weekend Chef Pandamom!
Lisa
Geeks of the world unite!!!
Yuck!! I can only imagine the smell.
Yes, I know exactly what movie you are talking about. I almost put that on my blog....Luuuke, I am your Faaatherrr. LOL!
Too funny! Been There, Done That!
Hey, maybe you can email me info on what you taught on your weekend! Sounds pretty cool. Or maybe you could come teach it at MRBC! My dh needs a little romancing even if he doesn't have time b/c he works all night until 9 in the moring and sleeps during the day. It will be 25 years in April.
Luv ya!
For this very thing, is why I believe I hear things like I did this AM........"Come on mom and dad! Get up, we're going to go and have breakfast!" Go & have is the key words!LOL The only sad thing about your pic- is you probably ruined a great looking pan=)
Girl, I can relate to you more and more every day. Too funny!
Wow, you really had me going there for a second! Too funny!
You crack me up!
Well I'm glad you at least told us they were black beans....I thought they were bugs...nearly gagged....Whew....glad I read on! lol
Post a Comment