Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #18-My Sweet Baby...Almost 5!


15 comments:

Sheryl said...

And what a beauty she is!!

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

She is really beautiful!

Terri said...

So cute! When will she be 5? Star Princess will be 6 on Sunday!!!! I can't believe it! I am trying to get some pics together to do a blog post on her. Takes time though and I don't have much. I did post a pic on the side of my blog of my newest hair cut. See what you think. You might not recongnize me, lol. I haven't had my hair this short ever and liked it!

Mommy Spice said...

Oh my goodness!! What a georgeous picture! She looks like such a big girl.

Anonymous said...

She is getting WAY to big!

RamblingMother said...

Awwww!

redmaryjanes said...

She looks just beautiful.

Shari U said...

I LOVE the haircut! What a cutie pie. Happy birthday, panda girl.

Beth said...

She is a pretty pretty princess. Her new haircut is perfect for her.

Happy Wednesday!

Elise said...

What a beautiful girl indeed!

Jinglebritches said...

What happened to our chubby-cheeked little munchkins??? They are growing into such beauties!!!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

She looks so grown up but I know she'll always be your baby.

I love her haircut and heartwarming smile.

Blessings,
Lisa

Steffie B. said...

She look's exotic!

Mary said...

What an amazing picture of a beautiful girl!!

Jada said...

So cute!!!