We were able to drive back to our old stompin' grounds and visit our beloved Spicy Family for a fun treat on Saturday. They blessed us with buying our BBQ meal at one of the great Mom & Pop shops that are one-of-a-kind sorta cookin' that makes you drool over the food. We were all excited to see each other!!! After lunch we spent some time at their house just chatting and catching up on summer happenings. We LOVE you guys so much! Thanks for a great time.
The next to last pic is of two bloggers in the making! LOL! (If you can't tell, SpicyGirl is taking a pic of the ever-posing PandaGirl).
MommySpice blessed me with a yummy Yankee Candle for my birthday....she knows my crazy love affair with autumn so she got me "Autumn Wreath" and of course, I LOVE it!





6 comments:
We loved seeing you guys. Glad your candle smells yummy! Mine does too.
I just saw some great pics of you guys over at mommy spice's blog. You are just so lucky to have each other for friends and so are the girls.
What fun!!! :) Love that candle, too.
Great pictures. So glad you guys had a fun time. The girls are precious together!
So sorry we missed you, but it looks like you had a great time. Glad to see PandaGirl wearing her cute outfits. Will we see you at Culture Day? Hope so.
I'm so glad you were reunited with your sweet friends...I miss seeing you all together all the time!
Post a Comment