Thursday, September 20, 2007

Alternate Name Meme


The Alternate Name Meme

1. MY ROCK STAR NAME: (pet's name & current car),
Miao Xterra

2.MY GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip

3. MY “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name),
I'm sorry, that's a bit too REVEALING! LOL

4.MY DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal),
Red Giraffe

5. MY SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born),
Dawn Waco

6. MY STAR WARS NAME: (the last 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your blog's name),
Ton-Pa

7. MY SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink),
The Pink Dr. P

8. MY NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers),
Troy Dutch

9. MY WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ),
Jane Joe

10. MY TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter),
Sanders Seattle

11. MY SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower).
Autumn Crimson Rose

12. MY CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Banana Braie

13. MY HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree),
Waffle Pine

14. MY ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + A fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”),
The Scrappin' Cool Breeze Tour

10 comments:

GloryandGrace said...

LOL - good times :)

Sheryl said...

Totally Cute!

Mommy Spice said...

That was fun!! I'm going to have to copy that one some time. Who came up with that?

Loraena Tuttle said...

Cute!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

This is a funny one that I haven't seen.

Thanks for sharing!

Nikki said...

Oh my gosh! Some of those were so perfect...I'm laughing at Jane Joe!

redmaryjanes said...

That is so funny!

Mommy Spice said...

Hello! Where are you? Busy right? Miss you, but I'll see you Saturday.

kitchu said...

Loved how your witness protection name was almost Jane DOE!!!

Steffie B. said...

That was too funny....I sat there doing all mine in my head while reading yours! ;)