I have had PandaGirl in a simple little booster seat for about 8mos now and was always wondering how we went from a very tight harness to virtually nothing but the flimsy seatbelt keeping her in place. I am going TODAY to buy a large booster with the five point harness. I know nothing in this world is guaranteed. I just want to keep her as safe as possible when we have the knowledge to make better choices than were available when we were little. This is a moving video that broke my heart, but moved me into action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my goodness. I would not have known. We do not have our sweet girl yet, but this will change my mind regarding the car seat we buy.
So sad...
Just seen this video on Steph's site. WOW...soo sad!! Thanks for sharing!! It changed my mind too!!
Is this the one I emailed you? Oh my goodness. My problem is, my car is older, and doesn't have the places to hook under the seat. I can only use the seat belt no matter what I use.
Yep.......I'm a cry baby! I pray for healing for Kyle's family!
Parents: BUY car seats for your babies!!!
*sniff*sniff* That is SO sad! I am so happy the heavier my kids get--I feel like they are safer with more weight on them.
Post a Comment