
This little cutie pie is NOT our PandaGirl, but she and her family were our buddies on our trip to China because they named their darling the same name as we did!! We had soooo much fun with this family from Minnesota. What a hoot to have their accent mixed with our hick Texas accent trying to communicate to the Chinese people! HA! Since the other PandaGirl's mom had older children she was my "mentor" on the trip and kept me SANE! Our daughters clearly loved each other and were used to being around the other one in the orphanage. Sweet, sweet memories flood my heart over this family. We live so far away, but are connected eternally by these Asian beauties. It is so fun to watch all the girls grow up who were on our trip together. They each are bonded to the other just because of starting out at the same place in their lives. I pray that throughout the girls' growing up years we can keep them connected at least through pictures. I would just love to hear the Minnesota PandaGirl's accent by now with her saying, "Don'tcha know?" and have them hear our PandaGirl saying her good ole', "Hey y'all!"....long and drawn out, of course. ; ) Minnesota PandaMom....I know you are reading this and please know that we miss you and want you to get yourself on this blogging thing with us!



3 comments:
Oh my gosh!! They are soo cute!
I think it's awesome so many friendships arise from adoption! So neat!
These pictures are priceless! Love the cowboy outfit! All of the other families in our travel group were from the northeastern states, and some of them we will never see again. It's amazing how close of a bond we formed with them. They will always have a special place in our heart.
I love it! We have a family we were close with as well from our trip. We keep in touch with them and get lots of pictures.
As you commented on my blog.... yes, I will be the one asleep in the grocery cart by Monday. It's Saturday night, and we still have a fulllllll day tomorrow. It's been fun, but I'm exhausted!
Post a Comment