
A couple of months ago PandaGirl asked if we could grow her hair out long. I have kept it in a darling little bob that shapes her face very sweetly, but I thought it was time, as well, to get some length on her. I put knee socks on her for church with little black Mary Janes. She was so adorable to me! Very mature looking, yet still very much little girl. I had four people at church look at her in wonder at how much she has grown up seemingly overnight! It had to be her hair being down and the knee socks making her already long legs appear even longer. Or maybe it could be that she really is growing up....naaaahhhh. I don't mind her growing up, though. I actually LOVE it! I can't wait for the "next phase" to show up each time. I love watching her grow spiritually, mentally, physically and emotionally. So much fun being a mom!!!

6 comments:
she does look really grown up and beautiful. by the way my new hairdresser says my hair is dark brown. Very few people have black hair. hah!
Love, Maude
I'm going to have to get Spicy Girl some long socks now. Soooo cute. I remember wearing long socks with Mary Janes.
Yes, she really does look grown up and mature, but lets not forget that she made it to the very top of the "playground equipment" this week. Keep her little as long as you can! They grow up way too fast. She's a sweetie.
I remember when Little Chic started growing her hair out. Made me sad--I loved the bob! Anyway, she looks SO big!
She's adorable! I love watching children grow up! It's amazing how quickly they do grow. I remember as a child it took "years" to reach the next age, but now as an adult it only takes "weeks".
Wow, how true...how quickly changes come. She looks darling as the older little girl. But the greatest and neatest part is that each NEW stage of life..it just gets BETTER AND BETTER. Been there done that and it is His precious gift of love for us all to treasure, especially when the hard time come. luvyamuch, M-
Post a Comment