Don't know how aware you are of what is going on with our brothers and sisters in Christ over in Ira**q, but one of our local Christian radio stations is relaying information about MANY Ira**qi Christians being killed JUST because they are Believers. One organization in particular is reporting 100's of text messages begging for prayers from within the country. These Believers are truly fearing for their very lives. We THINK we have fears, but as Westerners we don't even know the beginning of true fear JUST because we follow Christ.
Tomorrow, Friday, October 17--the radio station among others are calling for a one day fast from SOMEthing and pray for these precious people instead of partaking in whatever you give up. It's the least we can do as fellow believers.
Blessings
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Call to Fast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I had not heard of this persecution. I will be praying for the Iraqi Christians.
Count me in to pray and fast! We should all get on our knees and pray and fast. So much is happening and it is scary but we serve a great and mighty God! Thanks for sharing this.
I hadn't heard about this. I will set aside a day to pray for this. Thanks for your post.
Post a Comment