As per our tradition, we went to a tearoom today to celebrate PG's b-day and of course, she got to pick out a new teacup for her collection. This was our fourth time to participate in this darling tradition and our special guests this were her Daddy's parents. It just so happens that they were passing through town on this day and we wanted them to be a part of this sweet time. Next year's special guests will be PG's other grandparents.
PandaGirl decided to add to her teacup collection a beautiful Blue Willow cup and saucer which we pulled out for her to use at lunch since the tearoom's cups were...less than dainty.
I always love tearoom food!
This was a very fun chandelier!

20 comments:
Happy happy B-Day PG!!!!!
Toot just lost her 1st tooth!!
Are you all settled in yet???
love you to pieces!!!
What a beautiful tradition. I love the idea of collecting teacups for your daughter. Happy 6th Birthday!
I love this tradition- how sweet! Hope your girl has a very happy birthday and it was great to see you too!!
Wonderful tradition...PG looks so happy.
Hope she has a wonderful 6th birthday on Monday.
Happy Birthday PG! We love you and miss you.
Oh my word! 6 already!!! Happy Birthday sweet PG! :)
Oh, it looks like such fun. I so wish we weren't missing P.G.'s birthday this year. Hmmmm, S.G. does have a 4 day weekend next week. Let me work on this.
Love ya!
How fun!!
looks like fun! ya'll have to go to make an afternoon trip to Waxahachi sometime and try the dove's nest... a great shop and tea room...
Happy Birthday Miss PG!
I love the tearoom tradition!
crazyproctors.blogspot.com
(fortune cookie monsters)
super fun ... my birthday was Sunday ... I am not sure where you have been ... My hubby taught Emily C in school and we named our Emily after her .... lol
Happy Birthday PG! I hope you had a wonderful day! I love the tradition of going to a tea house and getting a tea cup. Just my "cup of tea" to do something like that.
Okay, I need that chandelier! LOL! That is really neat!!!
Happy Birthday PG!
I have ssen that chandelier here in SA. My daughter has a precious pink and green room and when I saw it, I so wished it was the right color pink!!
I can't believe she is 6 already. Happy B-day PG. We love you and miss you.
There you go again deleting those commentsLOL! Adorable! I think the Tea things is so great. All great pics!
I just love that chandalier!!!!!!
Teeth,Kindergarten and now the big 6- whew!!!!!!
OH wow....what a precious day for a very special gift from GOD! Happy birthday to your sweet girl! Jana, I just love this tradition! What a special event to look forward to each year!!!
The tea cup and saucer is so pretty! I love blue!!!
Your girl is just so precious...just like her mommy!!!
Thanks for sharing the pics!!! You all look like you are having a great celebration!!!
And..that food look yummmo!!!!
Hugs, sweet friend!!!
Denise
It is hard to believe that Panda Girl is 6 and that this is your 4th celebration! Such a fun tradition - I might just have to copy it!!!! Sweet blessings!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANDAGIRL!!!!!!
Renee
I hope she had a wonderful birthday!!!!
Post a Comment