Sunday, January 13, 2008

Look What "Wii" Did! (2nd post today!)


We had a BLAST at our Spicy Friend's house on Saturday. They have a fabulous new TV and a Wii system that really made my biceps HURT after kicking PandaPop's tail in boxing! LOL! ; )


10 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Totally loved our time together yesterday!! I know it will be a while, but I can't wait to do it again. We'll come out your way next time.

Sophie's Mom said...

That Wii looks like a blast. We're still playing the good ole' Game Cube! LOL

I just have to say you have the most BEAUTIFUL blog I have seen. I LOVE the rich colors and the header. LOVE it. I'm guessing you did it yourself? Very clever!

Anonymous said...

We got a Wii for Christmas this year. It really is fun but, a BIG workout!LOL

Praise and Coffee said...

OH what a riot!! Looks like fun.

Sue

Adele said...

I am sure you have heard this before but you and Spicy Mom could pass for sisters and your husbands could pass for brothers. How neat!
I love hearing about you all getting together. So neat how God blesses us with very special friendships like you two share.

Terri said...

How Fun!!!! BabyGirl has a Wii, her boyfriend got it for her for Christmas LAST year. The kids love to go over to her house and play!

Love the new do! Your hair looks so cute. I am letting my hair grow out again, I think. I do want to be able to put it up some for the 25th vow renewal in April! Hope you can make it if you can!

Much Ado said...

You guys look like you are the Wii experts! :)

Denise C said...

Now that's a workout! WE are thinking of getting a Wii. Chelsi really wants one.... they do look like a lot of fun!
To answer your questions from my blog: We have homeschool for 2 years now and love it! And, yes, she's our only child.

Have a fabulous day!!! We are playing in the "huge" snow we got last night...(not really huge!) ha!

Steffie B. said...

Emmie is dying for a Wii....I just can't get my hands on one! Looks like a great time!

Mardi said...

looks like a blast! :)